Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

London Bridges by James Patterson

Jade Rating: 3/5.

Not short on action, the plot is revealed in a series of short chapters that more often than not, end in cliff hangers egging the reader to continue reading. Overall, a solid plot which maintained my interest throughout the whole read. A classic formula is used to set up the story, keep readers interested and the story ties up neatly at the end with no aspect of the plot remaining unexplained. So, why only 3/5? Well, because although I was thoroughly entertained and the book was a pleasurable read, I didn't get the warm feeling inside that I do when I read a book that I would recommend to anyone in need of a new book to read. I'm glad I read the book, but I probably would not re-read it again anytime soon either. I would definitely recommend this book to those who love the Dan Brown books as well as the Alex Cross series.

No comments:

Post a Comment